BONNIE BRAE POLICY
• Check-in is from 2:00 pm until 9:00 pm. Check-out is at 11am. Please plan your travel plans accordingly as we do not have a holding area for early arrivals.
• Same day walk-ins are only accepted BEFORE 5PM ON DAY OF ARRIVAL and pending availability. Reservations are strongly recommended.
• Office/Camp Store hours are 1 PM to 7 PM.
• Tent sites are intended for one family consisting of 2 adults and 4 children. Additional adults are $10 and children five and up are $5. We do have group site available; please call for more information.
• Cabin and Rental RVs are intended for one family consisting of 2 adults and 2 children (unless otherwise noted). Additional adults are $10 and children five and up are $5.
• Discounts are valid for daily rates only.
• Additional parking is available nearby the office.
• Campfires are permitted in fireplaces only. Outside firewood is not allowed unless purchased within MA and is in original packaging. Please do not cut any live trees or bushes. Please help to keep our trees healthy and bug free. Please leave empty crates at your campsite or return to the office. Any missing crates are subject to $10 fee.
• Quiet hours are 10pm to 8am. Children (<18 years old) must be under adult supervision at their respective campsite.
• Well-behaved pets are allowed at Tent and RV sites. See below for Rental policy. Clean up stations have been installed for 2021, so please pick up after your pet. Leashes are required at all times. Do not leave pets unattended at any time.
• Please respect your neighbor's privacy and don't cut through sites.
• Slow down, our speed limit in the park is 5 mph!
• Children 16 and under are required to wear helmets while riding bikes.
• No vehicle washing of any kind is allowed.
• No fireworks allowed.
• Place all trash in the dumpster provided. Dumpster is located at the entrance to the park.
• Two-night minimum on Holiday Weekends: Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day and Columbus Day.
PET POLICY for RENTALS (Updated for 2021)
Pets are only permitted in designated rental units- R25, S1-4 (excludes service dogs)
• 2 dog maximum
• Must be friendly, well trained and behaved
• Must be at least 1 year old
• Dogs are not permitted on the furniture
• Visitors are not permitted to bring pets
• There is a fee of $15/night/dog and confirmed at time of booking.
• 100% deposit is refundable when required notice has been provided.
• Rentals (Cabins and RVs)- 30 days notice required for refund
• Holiday weekends (Tent and RV sites)- 30 days notice required for refund
• All others- 2 weeks notice required for refund
• A $25 processing fee applies to all cancellations.
• Same day reservations require 100% payment.
• Refunds will not be given for early departure or weather.
• A cleaning fee ($50-$100) may be charged to your account if rental RV or cabin is not left in good condition.
• Place all trash into dumpster provided at camp entrance
• Wash / dry all dishes and put away
• Empty refrigerator and freezer
FOR YOUR SAFETY, YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• THE SWIMMING POOL IS NOT SUPERVISED BY A CERTIFIED LIFEGUARD.
• Pool Hours: 10am – DUSK
• Children under 16 yrs. of age are to be accompanied by an adult while swimming.
• Never leave children alone, even just for a minute!
• Use water proof sunscreen only
• Call 911 for emergency help. Phone is provided.
• Obey all posted rules.
• No smoking inside the pool area.
• Children who wear diapers are required to wear swim diapers while in the pool.
This PROPERTY IS PRIVATELY OWNED, AND THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE to anyone for any reason except for those prohibited by law. Bonnie Brae Campground reserves the right to ask any person or party it deems necessary, to leave the campground based on violations of Park Rules or behavior management deems inappropriate or disturbing to others. Guests are responsible for their own safety; please abide by all rules and regulations. I understand that, although Bonnie Brae Campground makes every reasonable effort to provide a secure environment, the security of my person, my belongings, and all persons registered in my party is my sole responsibility, and I agree to hold Bonnie Brae Campground harmless in all claims arising from any incidents that may occur during my stay. I have read this notice and agree to it as well as all Bonnie Brae Campground Rules and regulations. In addition, I understand that I am responsible for the actions of all persons registered in my party, including any children, and any guests that visit during my stay.
BONNIE BRAE CAMPGROUND
Cabins - Campground - RV Park
108 Broadway - Pittsfield, MA 01201
108 Broadway - Pittsfield, MA 01201 - (413) 442-3754
Pittsfield, MA 01201
108 Broadway - Pittsfield, MA 01201